1.1 Why a charter of the personal data ?
This Personal Charter of Data protection manages the relations between you and the person in charge of data processing personal within FAMILY 3.0 to inform you about all the processings related to the use of your Personal data on www.family3-0.com website within the framework of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and modified data protection acts of January 6th, 1978.
We wished to simplify this charter to give you a clear and transparent information about the way your personal data are collected, used and handled.
1.2 What is a personal data ?
It is any Information which allows to identify directly or indirectly a natural person. Name, mailing or electronic address, phone number, your measurements, your size, your age, your weight, your IP address are for example personal data.
1.3 Who is the person in charge of your personal data ?
The person in charge of collection and data processing is the person who sets the goals and the modalities of treatment of your personal data.
The person in charge of treatment of the site is Emre Mentese, administrative and marketing officer at FAMILY 3.0 - SARL QUATRE, a private limited company with a capital of 10 000€ , whose head office is in 4 rue Carnot, 84000 Avignon, registered in the R.C.S Avignon under the number 510 939 796. NAF code : 4771Z. VAT intra: FR 83 510 939 796 Your personal data are the object of a register managed by the Person in charge of Treatment.
2. What data do we collect and what use do we make of it?
The www.family3-0.com webstite collects your personal data for the following purposes:
- When creating an account on the site: contact details (last name, first name, e-mail)
- When validating your orders: contact details (last name, first name, e-mail) and delivery information (address)
- When using the contact form: e-mail
- When subscribing to our newsletter: e-mail
Fields mentioned in the forms of collection with an asterisk are compulsory. It is up to you to supply or not the personal data for which we ask. Know that your experience of purchase will be optimal if you agree to supply us your data.
In addition, your personal data may be transmitted by FAMILY 3.0 to certain partners for the proper management of your order:
- Payment partners: Paypal, CM-CIC
- Logistics partners: Carriers (EMS, UPS)
- Technical partners: Web hosting (OVH)
FAMILY 3.0 ensures that all of its partners and subcontractors comply with the General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data in order to ensure the confidentiality and security of your data. FAMILY 3.0 undertakes not to sell your personal data to third parties.
3. What is the retention period of the data?
Your personal data are preserved the time required for the fulfillment of the objective which was pursued during their collection. For example, when you buy an on-line product or in store, we preserve the data bound to your purchase, so allowing us to execute the specific contract which you accepted and we preserve then the personal data during a period allowing us to deal or to answer complaints, requests of information concerning the purchase.
Your data can be also preserved so that we can continue to improve your customer experience by our side.
The collected data concerning you will be preserved for duration necessary for the fulfillment of the ends described previously, worth knowing 3 years from the date by the end of the business connections, that is, the date of last contact emanating from the customer.
The personal data which concern you can be also preserved longer in conformance with specific legal obligations or with regard to applicable legal limitation periods, as examples:
- 1 year for the logs of connection as from the last connection;
- 13 months for cookies as from their deposit on your computer or terminal;
- 13 months for account ID, if you accepted the system of credit card payment accommodated on a site of on-line sale Family 3.0;
- 3 years for the data of identification of the customers (name, first name, e-mail address, phone number);
- Where necessary, all the duration of disputes and until exhaustion of legal remedies.
4. How to access your data and rectify / delete?
In accordance with European regulation n ° 2016/679 known as the General Data Protection Regulation and the provisions of law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, known as the “Data Protection Act”, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you.
You can view the personal data collected by Family 3.0 about you by logging into your Customer area, "My personal data" section. You can then export your data in CSV or PDF format.
You can also exercise your right by registered mail with a copy of your identity card, addressed to Family - SARL QUATRE, 4 Rue Carnot, 84000 Avignon. You can also make your request by e-mail with a copy of an identity document to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The rights previously granted to you expire upon your death. You have the right to define guidelines for the retention, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death.
5. What are the measures of security and wrestling against the fraud?
The credit card payment is made via secured sites to guarantee at the most 100% secure transactions.
To secure payments and general functioning of the site, the collected personal data are also handled to determine the level of risk of fraud associated with treatments and with every orders.
According to the results of the made control over the orders, it will be possible to take measures of reassurance, to cancel orders or to prevent orders.
6. How are cookies managed on our platform?
A cookie is a small file saved on the hard drive of your computer at the request of the server managing the visited website. It contains information on the navigation carried out on the pages of the site. The objective is to facilitate the subsequent use of the site by the same person and to navigate in an optimal way.
- Identification cookies, necessary for the operation of the site: used for creation and/or connection to the personal space, and allowing access to their account using their identifiers.
- Audience measurement cookies: intended to establish the volume and statistics of visits to the website, the various sections as well as the use of the services offered. These Cookies allow FAMILY 3.0 to improve the operation and ergonomics of the webite.
- Social network cookies: used to improve the user-friendliness of the site and to offer the sharing of content